Hot/Cold Packs, Sleep Masks and Sachets
This amazing combination of flaxseed and lavender mixed is great for relaxation and to soothe your aches and pains from a long day.
Benefits of our handmade packs:
- Flaxseed produces a long lasting and moist heat
- Lighter weight and seed don't break down
- Compartmentalized for equal distribution
- Can be used in the microwave for heat
- Can be placed in the freezer for a cold compress
- Double layered material in all of our packs
- Soft Minky fabric on the back
- Lavender Buds for the extra stress relief
For cold, place in a protective sealed bag and place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
For heat, place in a microwave with a turntable (required or it may burn the bag) and heat in 1 minute increments with a max of 2 to 3 minutes total. EYEPILLOWS SHOULD ONLY BE HEATED IN 30 SECOND INCREMENTS, NOT TO EXCEED 1 MINUTE TOTAL.
We make them in several lengths the large neck pack is 22.5 inches long by 6 inches wide or regular neck pads is 20 inches by 6 inches our eye pillows are 10 inches by 5 inches. We also make longer ones with a removable washable cover. Custom orders welcome.